Posted in Alternative Therapies, Back Pain, BLM, Dogs, Healing, Holistic Animal Care, Holistic Care, Inflammation, Injuries, Natural Health, Nutritional Supplement, Pain, Wellness, Young Living Essential Oils on 13. Oct, 2010
BLM™ is a groundbreaking nutritional supplement.
Support normal bone and joint health with ingredients shown to support healthy cell function, and encourage joint and bone health and fluid movement.
BLM is One Of Young Living’s Most Popular Products for Bone Health.
Proper bone health is crucial to overall wellness. Without providing vital nutrients to your bones, painful and debilitating bone diseases, pain and inflammation may result. Supplements like BLM™ are specially formulated to support healthy bone and joint health and ensure you’re getting all the vitamins and minerals your bones require.
The BLM™ formula combines powerful, all-natural ingredients of type II collagen, MSM, glucosamine sulfate and manganese citrate. These ingredients are enhanced with therapeutic grade essential oils of clove, idaho balsm fir, and wintergreen. Adding therapeutic grade essential oils into the formula gives tremendous support for the assimilation and absorption of the nutrients and add their own powerful antioxidant properties. Working together, they provide you with a potent synergistic effect that you can’t help but notice.
BLM™ Ingredients: All-Natural
- MSM (methylsulfonymethane) 24 mg: an exceptional bioavailable source of sulfur that restores flexibility to cell membranes and slows the breakdown of cartilage.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 373 mg: which has 30 years of double blind, placebo-controlled studies showing how it helps the formation of cartilage.
- Type II Collagen: (from chicken) which contains the greatest number of joint-supporting proteoglycans of any cartilage source. It has the added bonus of a powerful, newly discovered antioxidant proteoglycan called cartilage matrix glycoprotein (CMGP), which can help reduce oxidative damage to joints.
- Manganese Citrate 1 mg: which acts as a catalyst in the synergyzing of these powerful ingredients.
BLM™ includes these Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils:
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): The highest-scoring single ingredient ever tested on the ORAC scale. At 1,078,700 µTE/100 g, it is an extremely powerful antioxidant. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, and may be helpful for arthritic/rheumatic conditions.
- Idaho Balsm Fir (Abies balsamea): One of the richest sources of d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant that may help ease stress and tension in joints, and is relaxing to the muscoskeletal system.
- Peppemint (Mentha piperita — included in the powder formula only): High anti-inflammatory properties that may be helpful for arthritic/rheumatic conditions.
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens): Contains the active ingredient methyl salicylate and is highly anti-inflammatory.
Other ingredients include: Potassium (as potassium chloride) 48 mg; Chloride 42 mg, Gelatin, Rice Flour, (Xylitol in the powder form.)
Targeted Health Solutions with Essential Oils:
Proven effective when taken internally, therapeutic grade essential oil-infused supplements offer a variety of wellness solutions from supporting bone health to balancing digestive function. Formulated specifically to target certain areas of the body, Young Living’s supplements encapsulate essential oils that deliver lasting results.
How to Use BLM™:
If you weigh less than 120 lbs, I’ve taken 1 capsule 3 times daily. If the weight is between 120 and 200 lbs, I’ve seen people take 1 capsule 4 times daily. If you weigh over 200 lbs, I’ve seen people take 1 -5 capsules daily.
Allow 4-8 weeks of daily use before expecting noticeable results.
If you’re involved in any type of heavy conditioning or athletics, or just feeling the effects of a more mature age, using BLM™ as a regular part of your daily regimen can add a bounce to your step and ease to your movment!
BLM™ For Dogs:
I have used BLM™ in CAPSULE form for my dogs since it was introduced many years
ago. I have found it to be far superior than any other MSM Glucosamine Supplement that I tried for myself or my dogs!
Xylitol is not in the capsule form. Xylitol has been known to be harmful for dogs. So I use only the capsule form and empty out the powder in the capsules directly into the dog’s food.
My Border Collie/ Chow Mix had Hip Dysplasia and later in life developed some Arthritis. I used the combination of Tellington TTouch which is awesome for both conditions, along with daily doses of BLM and Young Living’s Sulferzyme. She gained much relief and helped her stay strong and bouncy.
All information is for educational purposes only. All experiences are based on personal experiences with consultation from The Essential Oil Desk Reference and Animal Desk Reference.
Sandy Rakowitz of One Heart Healing Center helps people and their animals resolve conflict, assist communication, aid health issues and deepen bonds with one another. She has 20+ years experience in the field of Holistic Wellness.
Helping People and Animals Live Healthier More Vibrant and Inspired Lives!
Get your complimentary 7 day Video E-Course on using Essential Oils with people and animals by signing for the very popular One Heart Ezine – where tips, tools, healing journeys filled with messages and wisdoms from the animals come to your mailbox weekly. Go to the upper right hand corner of www.OneHeartHealingCenter.com and fill in your name and email now.contact